Quite a long job this! I’ve cut the starboard hull floorbearers ready to glue and dryfitted the eight larger 32mm x 43mm bearers that are notched into the backbone. I have decided to leave some of the bunk and floor bearers I’m not sure about until the hulls are turned (Thanks to Jaques for his tip about that). I also mixed up a small batch of filler and started filling screw and wire holes in the port hull.
New tool in the armoury – Its a mini powertool with a flexible drive. It has a renge of accessories that I know will be really useful but the one I’m using at the moment is the small drum sander. Brilliant for those awkward places and for smoothing small fillets.