The scarf joints on the long stringers had cured nicely so after a quick clean up with the plane I was able to fit them into position, cut them roughly to length and then drill holes and put wire in place ready to glue them in. I removed the wire from the shorter stringers glued on Saturday TOP TIP: Using the PVC covered garden wire meant that it didn’t stick to the epoxy making for easy removal. Where necessary I then trimmed the ends flush to bulkheads and finished off by sanding clean and smooth. I then spent some time, mug of tea in hand, just walking round the hull admiring the shapes. I can’t tell you how good it feels to be creating something with such a beautiful shape, even at this very early stage the gorgeous hull lines are plain to see. All my previous woodworking experience has been making things square with corners! This feels more like art and I love it! Forgive me therefore for the slightly ‘arty’ photos tonight!