It took a real effort to go building tonight. Office party last night had left me somewhat sleep deprived and groggy and it would have been very easy to crash but I didn’t and managed to put in another 2 1/2 hours and now have three more pieces of backbone cut out. I discovered a slight problem in that the plywood sheets are 2.4m not 2.44m so I had to adjust and check the templates as I moved towards the stem. It means that I will have to make a new template for the stem and that the glassed joint will be in a slightly different place to the plans but I don’t think it will be a problem. I have another night out tomorrow so now I must go and catch up on some Zs.