I have a major problem. After weeks of assurances and waiting I found out today that my timber supplier cannot re-supply me with the same spec 9mm plywood as I have used for the port hull. I have foolishly trusted that they would sort things out and I am angry with myself for letting the situation drag on. I now have to try and find another supplier who can match the ply I have already used. I am really worried that if I can’t find one I will have to face the choice of having mis-matched hulls or of scrapping my port hull and starting again. I can’t believe I have let this happen! At best I am going to lose a lot of precious time, at worst I could lose months of work and hundreds of pounds. Right now I feel gutted.