Just a quick update today. I’ve been mega-busy at my desk today and also had a lunchtime Networking Meeting that took a chunk out of the day so I haven’t been up to the barn. I did spend half an hour this evening making up a list of epoxy supplies that I need to order. Timing is never good for this because it’s yet another chunk of money to outlay but my epoxy keg is getting very light and if I run out nothing gets done. I also need more Silica, Glass Bubbles and Cotton Fibre, oh and some Acetone and Peel Ply Tape. I’ve asked for a quotation and I think I’ll have to be sitting down when I get it! As I said though there’s no avoiding it although those of you who follow the conversations on the Wharram Builders and Friends site might have seen a lengthy thread going on about using baking flour as a thickener for epoxy and cotton sheets as a replacement for glassfibre sheathing! Now whilst it’s nice to know that there are alternatives if a repair is needed in some remote location I don’t think they’re sensible options for a new build!