We had a great weekend by the sea and a successful day at the Beaulieu Boat Jumble on Sunday. The weather was kind and after the cancellation last year the place seemed to be really buzzing.
It’s a huge event and a real challenge to get around, to a great extent it’s sheer pot luck if you find what you’re looking for but I did well this year.
I restricted myself to buying stuff I really needed and I stuck to my guns with what I wanted to pay, end result a nice little haul!
- A Manson Supreme 20kg (44lb) Anchor
- 6 x Seasoned Oak Deck Cleats
- 1 x Large Stainless Steel Bow Roller
- 2 x Fixed Portlights (for deckpod)
- 1 x Beautiful Stainless Steel Wheel (brand new)
- 2 x Mushroom Vents
- 1 x Roll of neoprene seal (for collision hatches)
- 2 x Heavy Duty Long Length Stainless Steel ‘U’ Bolts (for bow bridle)
- 2 x Heavy Duty Short Length Stainless Steel Pad Eyes (don’t know yet)