Bearers Glued In
Fought some lethargy tonight and forced myself up to the barn not expecting to get much done, again I proved it is worth pushing as I got all the port hull bunk and floor bearers screwed and glued into position.
Since I started using the epoxy I have never been happy dispensing hardener from the 5lit container. I’ve been using syringes with a plastic tube attached but this is a bit messy, slow and wastes syringes. Whilst shopping this week I spotted some handwash soap in a container with a pump top, it was pence to buy so I threw the contents away, washed it out thoroughly and filled it with hardener, it works perfectly! You can see it in the photo below left along with the electronic scales I use for accurate mixing.(protected in a poly bag as per tip from Thomas Neilson) The photo on the right shows a more general view of my epoxy work station.