950Hrs – Drying Out
A calmer dryer day today and a quite enjoyable work session tonight, much needed therapy after a day of meetings. I got the toilet compartment floor glued in and made up another piece of flooring to fit between the No2 bulkhead and my new toilet bulkhead. I did this to prevent water from getting under the toilet floor ( Remember that the forward storage in the starboard hull will be primarily for sail stowage and therefore t is certainly going to get wet). I also got the final epoxy coat on the 12mm beam trough sheet so that will be ready to use tomorrow. I confess that the filleting I have done over the last few nights has not been the prettiest I’ve done mainly because the short evening work sessions don’t give me the opportunity to let the epoxy go off a bit and then smooth with rubbing alcohol. I will therefore have to spend a bit of time with the sander later. It struck me tonight that occupants of the toilet compartment will be sat down for a while with plenty of time to ponder the standard of my fillets!