3679Hrs – Drains, Tiles, Vents & More
A real mixed bag of jobs done today;
- Fitted two rainwater collection drains to the deck pod roof.
- Applied a coat of primer to the deck pod roof.
- Fitted tiled splash back to toilet compartment wash stand.
- Fitted wash stand sink.
- Fitted Airhead toilet vent inside boat.
- Fitted exterior Tannoy ventilator for above.
- Fitted vinyl cushion floor to toilet plinth.
- More epoxy filleting to port forward cabin.
All in all a decent days work and all in the right direction. It’s my intention to knuckle down and get all the port forward cabin filleting finished tomorrow, it may be hard as I’m expecting two distracting deliveries tomorrow 🙂