3359Hrs – Transforming Bits of Plywood
I continued with epoxy coating and painting today despite it being a cold damp murky day. The primer I’m using is OK to use in these conditions but I’ll not be applying any top coat until the Spring.
I painted the insides of the engine wells and then flipped over the engine boxes to coat the undersides before priming.
I finished off by glassing the tops of the side decks. I set these up inside the epoxy shack where it was warmer.
I’m glassing all the surfaces that will be walked on so as to give extra wear resistance. When I apply the final coats of paint I’ll mix in some ant-slip additive as well.
Seems a bit strange to think that these miscellaneous bits of plywood will soon come together and that they’ll need to do a job of work for years to come.