3014Hrs – Early Closing Sunday
I felt tired today so I took it easy, did some prep work and re-charged ready for another full-on week starting tomorrow.
I made a washboard for the starboard main hatchway.
I rounded off the tops of the two forward hatch frames and glued them together.
I dug out some of the polystyrene filler from the forward sandwich decks around the hatch cutouts and epoxied in some timber so that I can fix the frames in place tomorrow.
It’s funny how finishing the two main hatches has changed the character of the boat again. It’s the first time that the main cabins can be properly enclosed and I can now shut the doors before leaving!