250 Hrs – Another Panel Done
Due to some socialising I got to the barn a bit late tonight but I was determined to keep up the momentum of the last week. First job was to remove the screws holding the two panels I did yesterday. It turned into a bit of a struggle as the epoxy seemed to have grabbed some of them. I even shattered one of my screw bits! Anyway I got them all out and having finished later tonight I’m hoping that if I get to the barn earlier tomorrow the ones I put in tonight will come out a bit easier. Onec that job was out of he way I cracked on with my main job of fitting the second large bow section. It went quite well and looks Ok, I shall know for sure tomorrow, by the time I’d finished tonight it was gone 11 and after a full day’s work I wasn’t up for a thorough inspection. Anyway the two stern sections are next on the list and then I will have a hull!