2016Hrs – Nothing To See Here
This is going to get a little monotonous I’m afraid. Today I’ve mainly been ……… filling.
I wasn’t able to properly evaluate the results of yesterdays screeding trowel vs notched spatula trial because last nights cold temperatures combined with my use of slow hardener (why did I use that???) meant that the filler I’d applied yesterday was still too tacky to sand. Anyway I took a view on it and decided to go with the steel screeding trowel and just get stuck in to apllying the first fill coat with that. With this first coat I’m concentrating on the edges between glass biax and glass twill as mentioned yesterday. So that was me for the next seven hours, mixing and spreading, mixing and spreading, mixing and spreading mix….you get the idea.
On a more exciting note I’ve started researching paint, epoxy primers, two-part polyurethane top coats, anti-fouling, brush, roller, spray, so many questions that need answering. I’d love to find out what others have used on their Wharrams so please drop me an e-mail if you can help.