1836Hrs – Starting To Look Brighter
A good session today. I started with an hour spent sanding the entire sail locker compartment before having a mega clean up and then wiping down all the surfaces with acetone. I then got the paint out again and got a first coat on the beam trough, forward bulkhead and underside of the deck. I have to say I am really impressed with this Dulux Aquatech. It brushes out nicely and it covered really well for a first coat.
After painting I got the joints between upper and lower hulls glassed over so now, after a little bit of light sanding and a wipe over I’ll be able to paint the whole compartment… looking forward to that.