I’m getting in the groove with these upper hullsides. The trick is just to focus on the job in small chunks, getting one or two panels glued depending on the time available. Tonight I finished the port hull gluing stage by removing all the temporary screws from the bow panels (no problems tonight with new screwdriver bits). I then moved over to the port hull stern sections and, because I already had everything prepped, I was able to get the two panels glued in nicely. I’m pleased with that because these are the two with the most tension and therefore the most difficult. I did spring one bulkhead/stringer joint but I solved this by adding more glue and tensioning everything up with my ratchet straps.