1125- Two More Done
My hull side panel fitting method seems to be working just fine, I’ve got it sussed, supporting the panels on saw horses, using timber offcuts to get the height right, overlapping and cutting the adjacent panel to get a tight joint, clamping, screwing and cutting away the excess with my Exact saw. No drawing out, no hassle and nicely fitting panels. I put on the two sternmost panels tonight and even with the extra bends everything went smoothly. Thanks to Jacques for the comments, as he rightly points out, once these hull sides are fixed the next sensible move is to fix major bits of cabin furniture like worktops shelves etc before the cabins are fully enclosed.
Looking aft from the main double berth into the stern cabin