1109Hrs – Nice Progress
I really enjoyed my work session tonight, I’d spent all day staring at a computer screen and despite the continuing crap weather I was ready to get out and do something practical. I fitted another small watertight access hatch in the starboard stern accessible from the bunk area and then set to on the starboard hull bulkheads. I used the same routine as last night and again, I found the No4 bulkhead and trough to be high. I trimmed them down again using the template and they were soon looking good. I think the only other ones that will need trimming down are the No8’s in the stern sections which are too high, the others just need fairing up. I guess some of these jobs could be left until much later when I come to do the cabin roofs and decks but I want to be confident that they are right and to know that the upper hullside stringer will run fair.